Wednesday, June 30, 2010

where

Where have you been for the past week? I've missed you.

Where I've been: Proofreading. Editing. There's even been some crying! And now I'm going to get in bed and go to sleep without setting my alarm. I plan to sleep for nine hours. Maybe ten. Possibly longer. Because if there's one thing I'm good at, it's sleeping. Among the many things I'm terrible at: working a lot.

The bad news is that I'm going to be working a lot, on and off, over the next couple months. The good news is that I've lined up some of my favorite people to fill in here at Ye Olde Blogge during these major freakout meltdowns busy periods. Some of my favorite people who also happen to be excellent cooks (or excellent at opening cans of beer). My Greek stepmother is going to kick things off tomorrow with a post about sour cherries, which are much tastier than sour grapes (believe me, I've tried both). For now, the sky tonight:

8:15 p.m.

8:45 p.m.

9:15 p.m.

9:30 p.m.

9:45 p.m.
[All photos are from CAMNET.]

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment