I would like to post a nice little recipe here today, but instead of cooking this weekend, I did the following:
1. Slept late.
3. Watched numerous episodes of Friday Night Lights.
4. Ate dinner at IHOP.
That's right, IHOP. In my defense I offer the following:
1. It was the yachtsman's idea.
2. The IHOP in Vermont is the only one in the U.S. that serves real maple syrup.
3. The yachtsman basically made me.
4. I got the Pancake Combo with buttermilk pancakes, and it was delicious.
5. The yachtsman is the man of our family, and I do whatever he says.
In other news, I still feel sick to my stomach.