Sunday, April 4, 2010

131 memory lane, apt. 306

This week we'll take a little wander down memory lane, if you don't mind. I've been sick and tired for the past two days (not in a "I'm sick and tired, goddammit!" kind of way; I'm literally sick and literally tired, goddammit), and I can't seem to muster a post. I spent much of the most beautiful weekend of the year thus far (sunny, breezy, 70s and 80s) on my couch drinking tea, reading magazines, and eating koulouria. (There may also have been a little whining and copious amounts of nose blowing involved.)


The koulouria are on memory lane. You can read about them here.

And so are the magazines: I read three from this pile on Saturday.


Now I'm going to pop half a Benadryl (which acts on me like an elephant tranquilizer would on someone else) and travel the well-worn path from the couch to my bed.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great way to spend the weekend--in the middle of January. It would have been hard to pick a worse weekend this year to be sick. Throw in Easter and you've got a double whammy. Good thing there was no Farmer's Market on Saturday or it would have been a triple zero. Hope you are feeling well enough to go to work--we wouldn't want you to miss work!

    ReplyDelete