Thursday, March 26, 2009

SVG + GG

While in many ways Chris and I exemplify the expression "opposites attract" (he glides through his day singing little songs, I shuffle around swearing under my breath; he has an iPhone attached to his hand, I know where to place a stamp on an envelope), it's nice when our interests dovetail. For example, I love Gossip Girl and Chris has a job, so this intersection of Lily van der Woodsen and Seventh Generation is very meaningful to both of us.


You can expect that we will spend hours together reading and discussing the interview, after which, Chris will go to work and help create environmentally friendly cleaning products that famous people use, and I will turn on the TV to see whether Serena and Blair are talking to each other again (those girls are so fickle).

1 comment:

  1. That's SO funny! I meant to tell you that someone GG was using SVG cleaning spray on Monday's episode! Did you see?

    ReplyDelete